Thread: Gallery takes long time to open after updating Sony Ericsson live with walkman WT19i

Gallery takes long time to open after updating Sony Ericsson live with walkman WT19i

Recently I have purchased Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone which is android phone. I have update this mobile phone to 4.0.2.A.0.58 and after updating mobile phone when I start using my device at that time I have notice that whenever I open gallery in my phone at that time it takes long time to open it. Now please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: Gallery takes long time to open after updating Sony Ericsson live with walkman WT19i

I will suggest you to first remove memory card from your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and after that you have to insert it in memory card reader and after inserting memory card in card reader you have to copy all the data in your computer and then you have to format your memory card and then you have to copy all the data in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone again and after doing that you have to insert card in your memory card and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

I have suggested you this trick because I was also experiencing same problem and after that I have tried same solution and then my problem get solved.

Re: Gallery takes long time to open after updating Sony Ericsson live with walkman WT19i

According to me you are facing this problem because in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone other services like Facebook are trying to access gallery data. If you are using slow internet connection then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. You should stop all background sync in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to clear application data in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and after clearing the application data you should open gallery and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To clear application data in your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone you have to follow these steps.

• First go to setting
    • Select application setting
    • After that tap on the manage application
    • Then go to the all application tab.
    • Select gallery
    • Now you have to clear the data from there and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Thank you for helping me. I have read your solution and first I have stopped all background services from my Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone but after that also I was facing same problem. Now after that have also tried to solve this problem by clearing application data but that does help to solve this problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

According to me you should contact sony ericsson center and tell them about the problem which you are facing In your mobile phone and after that they will check your Sony Ericsson WT19i mobile phone and then they will solve your problem. After that your problem will get solved. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Well I have asked Sony service center and they have told me to I have to use memory card with ore storage with faster write and read speed. Now after that I have bought new memory card and then all the things started working properly. Thank you so much for helping me.