Thread: outlook contacts unable to sync with Sony Ericsson W910i

outlook contacts unable to sync with Sony Ericsson W910i

I was recently making use of the phone and i wished to hve my outlook contacts sync with my Sony Ericson W910i phone but will not be doing it by means of the internet as my phone is connected through cable and I see no requirement to have a connection to the internet by making use of the phone.i want to know whether is it possible with the new Sony Ericsson pc companion software or do I require to have a install of one of the previous earlier products?

re: outlook contacts unable to sync with Sony Ericsson W910i

i can say some solution in this case as as according to me, the primary step is to backup the contacts up to your system so with the intention of you can be able to observe them in Outlook versions 2003 and at the time of having a connection of the Phone to your system, you can select sync your contacts, and by clicking on the correct tab you can view the alternatives obtained .

the second solution which i wilt provided is that you better have a update of the software and it will help in your case. you can come cross some hint or clue after doing this. your problem might be solved by doing this. OK to state further, with PC Companion you can do this. try with it if it does not occur .

i will state here , in this case as you will be able to do so and i will provide some description about it.

make a Connection of your phone by means of cable, Bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you will be able to manage your phone with this compact software. by the use of Adressbook you will be able to sync to Outlook, GMail, and many more, SeaMonkey etc.

the most common reason through which all face problems is by due to memory limitations on the phone, most phones are not able to support storing of more than 1500 contacts. Hence if you are making an attempt to sync with your Outlook contacts folder that has more than 1500 contacts, you are unable to sync . so this could be the actual reason behind this. but you are able to sync by creating a phone sync folder in outlook and synching with that to have a avoidance of this issue.

Re: outlook contacts unable to sync with Sony Ericsson W910i

really thanks for those replies as i am finding it easy to solve the solution and got the solution finally. initially i though t taht it was a software issue as the Sony Ericsson phone was unable to sync contacts as it was just purchased and showing problems. i saved my time from going to the customer care and you solved it for me.