Thread: Stuttering video with Blu-Ray and hardware Acceleration Not Working

Stuttering video with Blu-Ray and hardware Acceleration Not Working

Hello friends I have recently bought blu-ray disc of some movies and when I try to play in my computer at that time I am getting stuttering video randomly which is very frustrating for me. I have tried to solve this problem by enabling the hardware acceleration option but that does not help me to solve this problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Stuttering video with Blu-Ray and hardware Acceleration Not Working

I will suggest you to first try your blu-ray disk in different PC. If you are facing this problem with different computer also then problem is with the blu-ray discs and problem occurs with your computer only then there might be something wring with your Blu-Ray player or video drivers in your computer.

I will suggest you to open your cabinet and then you have to disconnect your Blu-Ray player from your computer and after disconnecting the Blu-Ray player from your computer you have to connect it again and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you face same problem after disconnecting Blu-Ray player and connecting it again then you have connect your Blu-Ray player with different SATA slot and after connecting your Blu-Ray player with different SATA slot you have to check whether you are able to get video properly or not. According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you still face same problem after trying this solution then let me know.

I totally agree with above solution. In my commuter there was similar problem occurred with the blu-ray oplayer and then I have disconnected blu-ray player and then I have connected it with different slot on my motherboard and after that when I tried to play blu-ray disc at that time I didn’t get any problem. You should also try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have read your problem and to would like to tell you that your computer configuration you have not mention any thing about your computer specification. You have to make sure that you are using latest graphic drivers in your computer. If you are not using latest drivers then update it first and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

Are you facing this problem while playing blu-ray from any specific program or you are facing this problem or you are facing this problem while playing your blu-ray disc from every program. If problem occurs with any specific program then problem is with that program other wise problem is with the blu-ray disc. Try this trick and then check about what the exact problem is.

I have first tried to solve this problem by disconnecting the blu-ray player from my computer and then connecting it again with my computer and after doing that also I was facing same problem with blu-ray player. Now after that I have connected blu-ray player with different slot and after that also I get same problem. My blu-ray disc is working fine with different computer.

I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the video drivers but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your blu-ray player because you have mentioned that with other blu-ray player your discs are working properly. I will suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the blu-ray player which you are using and then they will give you proper solution regarding this. If you need any more help then let me know.

According to me you should connect your blu-ray player with different computer and then try to play any disc in that and check what the result is. If same problem occurs then your blu-ray player is faulty and if you don’t get same problem then problem is with your computer. I hope this information will be helpful for you.