Thread: Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 SIM card problem

Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 SIM card problem

I have got a Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 a gift from my brother on this Christmas Eve. It is a SingTel set. My problem is my Samsung Tab is not detecting my Starhub Sim whenever I try to insert it. I have even tried inserting other Starhub Sim card but the problem is the same. The tab is not showing any specifications regarding the SIM card. Can anyone help in this? Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 SIM card problem

After inserting the StarHub Sim in your Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 Re-start the Galaxy Tab and check whether it works or not. Hope this will work for you.

I think you are not inserting the Sim card properly in your Samsung Tab 10.1. The left cut out portion face downwards and place it in the Sim card slot. After that, push it firmly inside the slot with a little pressure on the Sim. Wait for a while, the Sim card will automatically pull up the signal bar. If it doesn’t work then restart the phone.

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy tab. Just going to send it back to the SingTel center. If not then Samsung will surely help me in this. May be I think you have a Sim card slot issue. Check out by calling the Samsung representative.

I also hv this problemb4. But now all solved.
    The main reason this may happen is if we remove the sim card while the tab is power on. So to solve it, insert the sim when the tab is power off, make sure when u power on the sim already inside the slot.

If u don wan thissituation happen again then we must careful while remove or insert the sim. Make sure the tab already power off when u want to insert or remove the sim from sim slot.

Hope this will help u