Thread: Is there any fix for using IOS 5 devices on ubuntu

Is there any fix for using IOS 5 devices on ubuntu

I am unable to mount my iPad or iPhone. Are you running the most recent ubuntu 11.10 version or description. I am utilizing an iPod touch 4g commencing from side to side iOS 5 & it mounted just presently extremely well when I was charging. I am having iPhone 3GS through IOS 5 previous to IOS 5, it utilized to mount and I might at least shift my pictures commencing from phone to Ubuntu file system. At present, it no longer mounts.

Re: Is there any fix for using IOS 5 devices on ubuntu

I am attempting to sync my ipad 2 ios5 commencing from side to side my ubuntu 11.10 box and be able to not do it, even though ipad is mounted in naturalists. I have encompassed an iPhone 4 working with iOS 4.3.5 and a system running 11.10. I guess I be supposed to not upgrading to iOS 5 then.

I had recently committed a mistake of upgrading to ios 5 for my ipad. I am recently working with ubuntu 10.04. The Nautalis determine to recognize the ipad, no additional app determine to. I utilize rhythmbox for my ipod commencing from side to side no problems. Anticipating almost certainly there determine to be a fix.

At the same time as iphone is plugged in run this commands sudo apt-acquire install libimobiledevice-utils idevicepair unpair && idevicepair pair Please create certain the apparatus is pluged in when this command is ran. In addition you have to create certain the device is unlocked.

In this if you are going to attach a newly upgraded ios 5 iphone to Maverick gives me the dreaded unhandled lockdown error (-4) message. I am investigating approximately turns up fixes with the intention of seem to apply to most recent versions or descriptions of Ubuntu, additional than I not be able to upgrading. Plus, is not Maverick tranquil officially supported until April. I attempted to the replacement of a product with a newer version of the similar product to libimobiledevice 1.1.1 by adding an apt source line commencing from an most recent distro, additional than with the intention opened up a dependency be able to of worms.

Yes, exact similar issue here, I am sorry I am not bringing several solution, tranquil googling approximately for additional information in sequence additional than it looks as if it's not yet supported regrettably, I not be able to work out a couple of patch I saw as well, I might be a bit too noob for it.

Be able to anybody essentially sync music commencing from side to side iOS5 and 11.10 through rhythmbox or banshee. Mutually apps be able to observe the iphone, other than several music I copy in excess fo does not demonstrate up on the phone. I not be able to even have right of entry mine on nautilus or banshee at the entire and I am stuck commencing no songs on mine for the reason that the iOS5 updating whipped the whole thing out. I have comprised nd been trying to position music onto my iPhone additional I have comprised and been not capable to essentially transfer songs commencing from my system onto the iPhone utilizing the entire the programs with the intention of have been suggested similar to banshee and rhythmn box.

When I am endeavoring to transfer the songs, the submissions presumably converts the files and syncs it onto my iPhone additional the syncing process is not reflected on my iPhone nor does it include several of the songs I approximate to transfer. I am working with Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit and have encompassed an iPhone 4s iOS 5.0. Anticipating there is a fix for this in the next couple weeks.