Thread: Can I play midi file using Samsung phones?

Can I play midi file using Samsung phones?

Hi friends recently I have purchased the new Samsung phone, so I am very much happy with this phone. There are many features I have seen to use. But as I am new to this model I just want to know, can it possible to play the midi file using Samsung phones? If yes then how can I play the midi file using the Samsung mobile? So if you guys have any of the information or any suggestion then please let me know. I am waiting for valuable suggestion.

re: Can I play midi file using Samsung phones?

According to my information most of the Samsung models are capable of playing the midi only or midi and mmf both. Beside this the phone can be able to play the mp3 and 3gp format without any issue. But some of the Samsung models are not capable for playing midi anymore. So it’s depends on the model that you have purchased.

Re: Can I play midi file using Samsung phones?

I have purchased Samsung SCH-C230 model, so can I play the midi file by this phone, and sorry for not posting the model number.

I have purchased Samsung SCH-C230 model, so can I play the midi file by this phone, and sorry for not posting the model number.
    According to my information your Mobile phone is capable for playing the midi file and .mmf, There is nothing to worry about to play the respective midi file.

I am having the Samsung SGH-J700 and in this cell can possibly play the midi file; this phone can use MIDI files as ringtones. So to set this I just make the use of the same steps that I was using to set the mp3 ringtones. So according to my information you can also make the use of the midi file in your Samsung handset. So this is the good feature of the Samsung mobile to make the use of the midi file.