Thread: Does Iphone comprise removable SIM slot ?

Does Iphone comprise removable SIM slot ?

HI, i was wondering as whether this Iphone comprises any removable SIM slot or not? because the thing is like i have tried searching this thing but couldn’t get answer. Apart from this I just watched the 20 minute video. Doesn't seem that there is a removable sim card. in fact almost heard that the device comes up network locked, so was just confused. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Does Iphone comprise removable SIM slot ?

HI, i was wondering as whether this Iphone comprises any removable SIM slot or not? because the thing is like i have tried searching this thing but couldn’t get answer. Apart from this I just watched the 20 minute video. Doesn't seem that there is a removable sim card. in fact almost heard that the device comes up network locked, so was just confused. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Off course this is something basic thing, anyways to the answer to you question the phone comprises the SIM slot. the phone comes with a pre inserted SIM. the sim tray needs a opening device (aka paper clip). it is not known at this time if present sims are compatible with the iphone.

Re: Does Iphone comprise removable SIM slot ?

Off course this is something basic thing, anyways to the answer to you question the phone comprises the SIM slot. the phone comes with a pre inserted SIM. the sim tray needs a opening device (aka paper clip). it is not known at this time if present SIMs are compatible with the iphone.
    Though i am agree with the above user but still that is actually depends upon the phone types as well, i mean to say though you have a phone with a removable SIM but if the phone is LOCKED with any network operator then obviously you’ll not be able to make use of any other SIM card in the phone. so along with the slot the very essential thing is to have a unlocked phone.