Thread: Error "This e-mail account is set up as IMAP."

Error "This e-mail account is set up as IMAP."

HI, As I've mentioned in the title itself, i have gotten this error regardless of whether I have the account located to save "Sent" items on the phone or on the server. Anybody know why this happening, I am not interested in knowing what could be the problem but just a solution will be enough? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Error "This e-mail account is set up as IMAP."

HI, As I've mentioned in the title itself, i have gotten this error regardless of whether I have the account located to save "Sent" items on the phone or on the server. Anybody know why this happening, I am not interested in knowing what could be the problem but just a solution will be enough? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    See its quite difficult to make out where exactly you are having this problem. You should properly mentioned all the things as at which client you are using for Email, apart from that what exactly you do at that time this is happening? Which mobile you are using? See it would be better if you mentioned the things perfectly so i could help you with it.

I think this is just because of the wrong configuration settings that you must have done in your phone, thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to change that settings.

I am not saying as you should try to change the whole settings but still you should at least attempt changing the port number and then see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you don’t know what’s wrong happening then it would be better if you simply reset the application that you are using and which is causing this problem. Because after resetting all the things you have to reconfigure the settings as well as almost everything regarding your account. I am not saying as this will surely resolve your problem but still at some extent it will decrease the problem for sure.

See i am using blackberry mobile and for settings up the account in this phone i could simply visit the LINK i have mentioned because they have mentioned almost everything regarding configuring the account. Thus like to recommend you that you should also have a glance at least.