Thread: Can existing browsers run on every SmartPhone?

Can existing browsers run on every SmartPhone?

HI, i am planning to make a website for the mobile phones but still i am not that much sure about the compatibility with the browser. So as the title implies do all the Smartphone runs all the browsers that we used in our PC? Any suggestion rather recommendation regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Can existing browsers run on every SmartPhone?

HI, i am planning to make a website for the mobile phones but still i am not that much sure about the compatibility with the browser. So as the title implies do all the Smartphone runs all the browsers that we used in our PC? Any suggestion rather recommendation regarding the same will be appreciated.
    What kind of website you are about to make? I mean to say whether this is actually only for the mobile phones or for the PC? Because if this is only meant for the mobile phones then you should only consider the mobile browser rather than any other PC’s one. and if this is the site for PC then no matter whether you consider the mobile browser or not but they will open the way they should suppose to.

Do you mean desktop WebPages, if so then off course yes they can, but not with all smart phones and sometimes not all features are shown. But no matter whether they support that browser or not, because there are lots of browser available that can open almost all the website that we can open with the traditional browser.

Do you mean desktop WebPages, if so then off course yes they can, but not with all smart phones and sometimes not all features are shown. But no matter whether they support that browser or not, because there are lots of browser available that can open almost all the website that we can open with the traditional browser.
    Exactly i do have the same opinion…because see in my opinion i am having Xperia neo and in that I have installed dolphin HD browser so everything works just fine. In fact i can open almost all the website with the same resolution that we used to get it in PC.

So i just wanted to recommend you that as far as you website is concerned you should only make sure about the PC’s browser compatibility, and don’t worry about the mobile because they will surely open that pages.

See i have one more alternative for you, i mean to say if suppose you wanted to make sure about this then there are various benchmarking software available for testing the website’s compatibility with almost all the browsers. I am not sure about the mobile browser but still as mentioned by the above user like if those pages will open good in the PC then surely they will open in the smartphones as well.