Thread: Have you remembered the motorola RAZR?

Have you remembered the motorola RAZR?

Hey guys have you remember this Motorola RAZR? Its been 6 years, quite difficult to believe the RAZR is like 6 years old now. It was about $500 while it first came out. EVERYONE wanted one. Now, the phone is worth about $80-$100 new-fangled, and Who here had the RAZR?

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Do you still use yours? Or you are with your smartphones?

Re: Have you remembered the motorola RAZR?

Yeah you are right as its quite difficult to believe even as the device which were at 500$ once has just comes to bottom..! I do have mine still, in fact For me, according to my consideration the RAZR was coolest phone while it came out. I got one back in mid of 2009 with AT&T GoPhone service, and I used it for about a year.

It was kind of pricey for me though the minutes so I gave it…but after seeing all such newer unlocked phone i am just wondering as wish this could have before sometime. But still recently i am quite fed up of Motorola droid RAZR..!! i have just bought it just because of its name..and nothing more than that, so silly i am.

Yeah you are right as it was just a cool phone but still this newer android has just eaten everything. I mean to say we are now getting the phone worth rupees 6K and they comprises such good operating system. So in such competitive market who will gonna choose thin?

Yeah you are right as it was just a cool phone but still this newer android has just eaten everything. I mean to say we are now getting the phone worth rupees 6K and they comprises such good operating system. So in such competitive market who will gonna choose thin?
    Obviously not, but this is just a discussion for those who had their RAZR once. In fact in my case i lived in india so the movie “DON” was the inspiration buying this phone..