Thread: Getting BSOD while connecting Sony vaio CA with LCD TV via HDMI

Getting BSOD while connecting Sony vaio CA with LCD TV via HDMI

I have Sony Vaio VPCCA2C5E laptop with windows 7 operating system and I am facing problem while connecting my LG LCD TV with my laptop via HDMI TV. Whenever I connect my LCD TV with my laptop though HDMI at that time I get BSOD. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Getting BSOD while connecting Sony vaio CA with LCD TV via HDMI

You should try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Intel drivers from your Sony Vaio VPCCA2C5E laptop and after uninstalling the Intel drivers from your laptop you have to download Ccleaner and then run in your laptop and then you have to install the drivers again and then you have to check whether BSOD still occurs or not. if you get same problem after that also then you have to download latest drivers from the Intel official site and then you have to install that drivers in your laptop and after installing that drivers in your laptop you have to check while connecting your Sony Vaio VPCCA2C5E laptop with your LCD TV same problem occurs or not.

You have to also try to solve this problem by connecting the different HDMI cable.

To install the latest drivers in your Sony Vaio VPCCA2C5E laptop you have to visit the official site of Intel and then you have to click on the support option and then you have to download the latest Intel drivers from there and after downloading the latest Intel drivers install that in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

Well reinstalling the graphic drivers from my laptop and installing them back in my laptop does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by trying different HDMI cables but that does not make any difference. Not after that I have downloaded the latest drivers fro Intel website and then also problem still occurs.

What should I do to fix this issue?

I will suggest you to visit Sony service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your Sony Vaio VPCCA2C5E laptop and then they will check your laptop and provide better solution for you. If you need any more help then let me know.