Thread: Do we need a service provider for my apple ipad?

Do we need a service provider for my apple ipad?

Hello everyone, i have recently purchased an Apple iPad with a great deal. But the problem is that i dont know anything about the Internet. As i am newbie to this i want to know that do we need a service provider for an apple ipad?Can anyone here suggest me a solution for this problem? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated..Thank You in advance for the answers.......

Re: Do we need a service provider for my apple ipad?

As far as my knowledge is considered about the Internet i would tell you that you will have to contact the service provider in order if you are going to have a 3G Connection on your iPad. I stay in the New York and here we get the 3G or a WiFi enabled iPad that tends to perform on AT&T or Verizon.
    If you don’t want to have the service provider than you have to install a WIFI Connection at home and also your iPAD should be of WIFI enabled version. By doing this you will be able to download all he iPad applications using the WIFI Connection.

Re: Do we need a service provider for my apple ipad?

If you want the Mobile Internet than you need the Service Provider in order to have the Internet Connection enabled to download the apps. If you dont wish to have the Service Provider than you can go with the WiFi Connection. But for this you have to install the WiFi Connection at your home. Hope this helps....go with the WiFi Connection. But for this you have to install the WiFi Connection at your home. Hope this helps....