Thread: Not sufficient memory on HTC desire for system upgrade

Not sufficient memory on HTC desire for system upgrade

I use HTC desire smartphone and today morning i simply try to perform system upgrade on it. I just try to upgrade OS upto android android Gingerbread. When i try this i found that he insufficient memory message on it. Android OS running on my phone. When i try to perform the system upgrade process, i found message that the 18 MB necessary on my smartphone. Should i delete some applications on it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Not sufficient memory on HTC desire for system upgrade

In this case, definitely you need to remove some unnecessary application on your phone memory. Its necessary for you. USe it and then check the system upgrade process. I hope that this will be work to fix your insufficient memory problem on htc desire phone.

Can't remove your application. In this condition, you need to transfer unnecessary applications from phone memory to the connected SD card. FOr this process, simply go to settings -> applications --> manage applications. Then select move application to the SD card option. Its well for you.

I have few knowledge about the phone and i found that the HTC Desire doesn't have enough memory to run android Gingerbread. It only capable to run android Ice Cream Sandwich OS. default phone memory not able to to maintain the phone memory. Hence don't try to use any phone application removing or any other application moving process. Its not helpful for you.

Few articles say that there is special android gingerbread version comes on this htc desire. I am sure that this version able to run on HTC desire. SO get such android gingerbread notifications on Settings-> About Phone-> Android Version. Use it and check notification. AFter getting such gingerbread notification, apply simple update process using onscreen process. It works thins time.

I got such notification on my htc desire smartphone and it really helpful for me to get it in best way. SUch notification can't make any problem during mobile OS update. Reason is simple, i previously did rooting on it. hence you can also root your phone and then try such thing.