Thread: how to get higher screen resolution on android devices

how to get higher screen resolution on android devices

I have android phone that runs android gingerbread OS. Now i need to get the screen resolutions setting over this android phone. How can i get it?? Mobile phone that i used is Samsung galaxy player 5 smartphone. so, please describe few things about this issue. need helpful things about this phone. Is the screen resolutions is being depends upon the hardware or software or both?? So, please describe this issue. Thanks for any information's.

Re: how to get higher screen resolution on android devices

Your smartphone contains 800x400 pixel LCD screen. So, definitely it goes up-to the 800x400 pixels screen resolution no matter what about hardware or software here. SO, i don't think that this phone resolutions you mentioned is being cross over the 800x400 pixels. Its maximum resolution of your phone.

If you want to set higher screen resolution of your mobile phone use below steps. Its helpful for you.
    • FIrst apply root process on your android smartphone device.
    • Next download and install LCD Density Changer application on your phone.
    • Choose lower number on new density value box of application.
    • Apply dissimilar numbers.
    • Try it until if you not found desired screen resolution.
    • It works to set your mobile phone screen resolutions.

yes, This applications is being Easy to switch between saved densities. If this LCD Density Changer application makes any problem after adjusting the screen resolution, simply adjust the new resolution. In this process, open Settings and disable Compatible Mode. It provide you complete setting for your phone.

Mobile phone screen resolution is usually quoted as width × height, with the units in pixels. SO, as per mentioned on post, you used Samsung Galaxy Player 5 that has inbuilt display size of 480 x 800 pixel. SO, i don't think that such screen resolution of your mobile screen can be cross over the 480 x 800 pixel. Also there is no such possibility to cross this figure.

Also this things normally depends upon the DPI ratio that you used on your phone. Hence i would be say to you for simply check this mobile phone DPI ratio. if possible then adjust it and check screen resolutions. I am sure you got some attractive result on your smartphone.

The max resolution is set by the mobile hardware. Its true. While the Galaxy Nexus has 1280 by 720 resolution. so, i hae one doubt that the screen resolutions might be possible to achieve more than its limit. I hope that there is some kind of hardware changes necessary on this Samsung galaxy player 5 smartphone. I hope next month comes in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    The max resolution is set by the mobile hardware. Its true. While the Galaxy Nexus has 1280 by 720 resolution. so, i hae one doubt that the screen resolutions might be possible to achieve more than its limit. I hope that there is some kind of hardware changes necessary on this Samsung galaxy player 5 smartphone. I hope next month comes in that way.
    yaa, but we can only set screen resolution to the lower pixel only that already defined by the hardware. There is no such way that works to improve the screen resolution more than the hardware defined for itself. Still i doesn't get such software or applicaitons. BUt in future may be its comes on such high configuration phone.