Thread: Display turned off after firmware update in Huawei E5832

Display turned off after firmware update in Huawei E5832

HI, i have just recently update the firmware in this model that’s Huawei E5832 but since i have done that i am having various problem with the device. the very first thing as i have mentioned in the title itself as i am not able to get the display on the phone. apart from that the WIFI drops its signal often after sometime. Any idea what could be the problem with it? Any suggestion concerning this will be appreciated.

Re: Display turned off after firmware update in Huawei E5832

can you please mentioned which firmware update you have installed in your device, because if that was not actually meant for your device then obviously it will make some damage in the device. thus first of all it would be better if you mentioned which update you have installed and along with that you should also take care as whether the updated version is meant for your device is or not.

I don’t know whether there is any such option available or not fir resetting the hardware but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to go through the manual given to you with the product.

The reason behind this is like you’ll get all the information regarding the operation that you can done on your card. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should do that first and see whether they have mentioned any such way to reset the firmware or not. i am quite sure as they have surely make some topic for this thing as well.

can you please mentioned which firmware update you have installed in your device, because if that was not actually meant for your device then obviously it will make some damage in the device. thus first of all it would be better if you mentioned which update you have installed and along with that you should also take care as whether the updated version is meant for your device is or not.
    Actually the thing is like i just came across one of the website showing like the firmware is available for huawei E5830 device, so i though off course as if the firmware is available for that device than surely it will be available for my device as well, so was I worng? Anyways see i have installed netvigator firmware in the phone ?

Though i am agree with the above user but still you should first make sure whether the firmware update you have done is supported by your device as well or else I don’t think firmware resetting will help you anyways. In fact according to me it would be better if you simply downgrade the firmware you have installed in the device.

well, are you sure as you have installed this update correctly in your device, because if there could be some problem with the installation then though the firmware is compatible but still it will cause problems. Anyways see i have mentioned some steps for getting the software installed in the device, which could enable Mifi enable web interfaces as well.
    • First of all you have to download the new firmware from whichever site you have done previously and flash the device completely.

• One you completed with flashing switch off your Mifi and take away the SIM card

• Put the Mifi into firmware flashing mode by holding down the power and dial-up buttons together for around 5 to 10 seconds until they both light up.

• After that connect the Mifi to the your PC using the USB cable. If the Three Mifi manager software starts up then close it previous to flashing the firmware.

• Next, Run the firmware exe file and carry on through the wizard. Flashing takes about 10 minutes, so be patient.

• And once it gets completed, detach and power down the Mifi, put back the SIM card, and power it up.

• Now you have to log in to the admin interface on 192.168.1.1 using username and password "admin" and you are ready to use it.

if suppose you are still getting the same problem with the device so rather than applying solution on your own you should try to visit the service center and let them aware about the same, because if you really don’t know about the product then surely you cause severe damage in it. I hope the product you are having must be in the warranty period. Because if not then you have to pay them for each and every single treatment.