Thread: What is the quadrant scale on your LG revolution Smartphone

What is the quadrant scale on your LG revolution Smartphone

As I’m using the LG revolution Smartphone which I bought it recently for myself but want to know have you all checked your quadrant scale on your LG revolution Smartphone, as I have checked mine quadrant on the LG revolution Smartphone and what I have found is that it shows me the result of less than 1300 and so I would like to know what is yours in the LG Smartphone.

Re: What is the quadrant scale on your LG revolution Smartphone

When I got it mine checked with the quadrant scale and I found that my device is able to give 1925. So I think is better.

According to me if you having doubt that, running the quadrant test is showing you wrong result than I would say that you should try doing the test on the other app like AnTuTu Benchmark which does the same as the quadrant test.

So if you have doubt then try running the same with the AnTuTu Benchmark app and see what results you get and whether it is having the same results you got it with the quadrant test or is different.

I tried doing this same with the quadrant test and found out that it was giving me 1626 and which I think is not so good.

Yeh…even I run the same app for testing the performance and I would say that I’m able to get the 2091 and I guess it is best. Earlier I had tried with running the quadrant test which the results I was getting was in accurate and had run twice and found different results with huge differences.

So I tried doing with the AnTuTu Benchmark and found out that, the app was able to provide accurate results instead of quadrant test.

Actually I’m not getting how you all calculating the test. As far as I know about the test what I feel is that you should not get the results after just try to run the test for once. For this if you want to get the precise results than you should try to run the test atleast 3-4 times continuously and after that you should get the average scores from the test you have done with. I guess after doing this will get you know the precise results and you will get more better results if you try to do with the AnTuTu Benchmark app.