Thread: Universal Adrenaline Shot v13 in LG revolution

Universal Adrenaline Shot v13 in LG revolution

As I have done using with Gingervolt 1.0-1.3 and Blitzkreige 1.0 kernel as doing with this is just awesum but what I have heard that doing with the universal adrenaline shot v1.3 provides with the more stable results then the one which you have done so can anyone from here explain in simple steps of how to do or install the universal adrenaline shot v1.3 in LG revolution Smartphone.

Re: Universal Adrenaline Shot v13 in LG revolution

Even ….I would like to know as I have too read about this on one of the site but could not find the stepa how to use the adrenaline shot in the LG revo. So can anyone knowing about this can help me out with this.

I would like to know that if we install or use the adrenaline shot in the LG revolution in the phone then what are the things it will benefit us and why should I go on doing with this, and for which OS it is compatible with. As a new to this kinda stuff, so want to know the exact use for this and what are the major benefits I can gain doing this in my smartphone.

See according to me adrenaline shot works in the all the android devices having with the version 2.1 or any of the advanced version than 2.1. And the benefits which you will get by tweaking the device with the adrenaline shot are as follows:-

• It will help your phones to do better multitasking
    • Get the phone battery with better battery life then you were getting from the previous one .
    • Responsive of the phone is improved and reacts quickly
    • Input and the output performance is improved
    • It also helps to get better gaming performance
    • CPU performance of the phone is improved
    • Doing this improves the screen smoothness and will let you feel smother interface while scrolling on the screen

So this are the changes you will see after installing with the adrenaline shot in to your phone. so to improve it you should also try doing with it and fell the performance change in your phone.

As if you are telling that doing this will help you to improve the performance of the phone then who will not like to do this. But don’t have the idea how it is done and from where it is downloaded the app/software from. So after knowing for this even I’m eager to know about this.

Here are the steps you can follow for doing this :-

(I’m not responsible to anything damage caused into your phone)

1. Before you go with the adrenaline shot you should try to download the script manager from the market and install it as it comes free.
    2. Now after installing the script manager go in it and copy the folder named init.d and paste it to your external sd memory card.
    3. So doing this will keep a back-up copy in the external card, as it will remove all the system/--/--/init.d etc from it while flashing the adrenaline shot.
    4. Now after doing this boot your LG revolution smartphone to ClockworkMod (CWM) and also for this create the backup as you did with the previous one.
    5. Now the main part is mount all your system data from your phone to the SD card as flash zip will won’t be able to flash it properly.
    6. Now after mounting your system data flash you’re your 2 files similar you flash like in the rom or the kernel.
    7. Now reboot your phone after doing this
    8. Try to open the script manager after rebooting
    9. In that go the advance option menu from the option menu
    10. Now in the advance option select the “Mount /system as rw”
    11. Now after changing it correctly it will look like “Mount /system as ro”
    12. After this try to browse the init.d folder from the external SD memory card where you have taken as a back-up
    13. Now try copying all the files from the system to the init.d folder in the external memory card.
    14. Now try to run all the files from the /system/etc/init.d folder
    15. Now after selecting the file there will be a pop-up appearing regarding the “Su/Run as root/skull icon” select it and run the following file.
    16. And finally you have done with this. and if still if any error occurs doing this than don’t worry as the adrenaline shot is actually for the Samsung smartphone but still it is able to do on the device having higher version of the android 2.2 in their device.

Note: Don’t set any of the files as “Run at the boot” as doing so will let you lags and will also slow down your reboot system.

One thing I want to know is that by doing this do we void the phone warranty as I have heard that rooting or doing any of the internal changes in the OS voids the phone warranty. So for this reason it is safe doing this or will void warranty. Do anybody have the idea about this.

I have tried with this and noticed that the performance of the phone has really improved and also was tried by my friend and seems to be the same but not as mine. Would say that doing this has really helped the performance boost up higher.

One thing I want to know is that by doing this do we void the phone warranty as I have heard that rooting or doing any of the internal changes in the OS voids the phone warranty. So for this reason it is safe doing this or will void warranty. Do anybody have the idea about this.
    As you want to know that whether doing this will void your phone warranty than for this I will say that it will definitely void the phone warranty as you changing the internal settings in the OS which leds to your system data change and also many more. So if you do not want to void the phone warranty don’t try to do this or you can go ahead doing with this.