Thread: Huawei C5320 phone drivers for windows 7

Huawei C5320 phone drivers for windows 7

HI, i am having Huawei C5320 phone and if i wanted to connect it with my PC and want to use internet i have to simply get the drivers for the phone, and as the title implies please let me know from where can i get those drivers? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Huawei C5320 phone drivers for windows 7

Have you gotten any driver disk with the phone or not? because whenever we purchase any such phone we use to get such disk through which we can install drivers in the machine.

Have you gotten any driver disk with the phone or not? because whenever we purchase any such phone we use to get such disk through which we can install drivers in the machine.
    Though you are right but still those drivers are not actually compatible with the operating system i have installed and that’s why i am quite confused as from where can i get driver which could be compatible with the win 7 as well.

well, first of all i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned and from there you need to select the phone that you are having and after that you’ll be able to get the necessary drivers for the phone you are having.

As far as I know once you proceed with the screen instruction you’ll get the HUAWEI CDMA Phones USB Driver looks like “C08B141 -- 2.29MB” in Softwares, download and unzip it. I downloaded the same driver and which is working for me.

I think you can have one more alternative as well such as you should attempt to uninstall almost whichever drivers that you have installed in your PC.

After that first open the device manger and let the OS find out the drivers for your CDMA phone…I used to find out drivers this way only at any time i didn’t get it from anyplace.