Thread: Suggest some Cheapest mini laptop in India?

Suggest some Cheapest mini laptop in India?

I want to buy a mini laptop for me. When I searched for that on google then there were a lot of results of that which makes me confused. So I want to request you people to post some suggestion for Cheapest mini laptop in India. Please reply ASAP. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Suggest some Cheapest mini laptop in India?

You can consider to have the Samsung Mini Laptop N128 which is one of the best options for you. You will get this for around Rs-15000. This is available in many of the cities so you can checkout this in your city.

I am using the HP Mini Laptop 210-1084TU. This is available for about rs 16500+. Is is available with the Atom N450 processor and the Linux operating system. It comes with the nice light blue color and has an overall nice design and the use of bright colors make the netbook more "friendly" than other competitive products. Additionally, it is also having a very user-friendly access to internal components for future hardware upgrades, it is particularly convenient and faster. The materials used are plastic, the product is robust and will stand no wear problems. The Mini 210 HD Edition covers less than 27 cm in length, 17.5 cm deep and about 2.5 cm in height, all in about 1.2 kg.

I am also agree with the Dakshayani as this is fully compatible with the content to 720p, although we must warn you, this feature is only usable if your system uses a Broadcom decoder card like the HD Crystal. In fact, HP allows you to select some options when purchasing on the web site components such as card and GPS receiver are considered optional and sold separately.

I think that you should get the Acer Aspire One – Mini Laptop AO532H. You will have to pay 17000 for this. The Aspire One AO532h has a card reader, supports Wi-Fi and has a 10/100 Ethernet port. On the body there is a built-in webcam, multi-gesture touchpad, stereo speakers and three USB 2.0 ports. The battery 6-cell 4400 mAh provides a range of about 8 hours, whereas the 5600 mAh up to 10 hours. The netbook's weight is 1.25 kilograms. It is havingt Windows 7 Starter on board.

If you want cheaper then this also then you can consider to have the OEM Mini Laptops. here is the specification of this that you will get along with this.
    • Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.6GHz, 533MHz,512KB) 10.2″ (25.65cm) LCD Screen,
    • 250GB Hard Disk Drive Webcamera
    • 3 Cell Battery
    • Wifi
    • Linux
    • 1.2Kg Weight
    • 3 USB Port
    • 1 Year Warranty

HP Mini Laptop 210-1084TU is the best one as already suggested above. You must go for this. I am sure that you will never regret your purchase as many of my friends are using the same and they are very happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Naq View Post
    HP Mini Laptop 210-1084TU is the best one as already suggested above. You must go for this. I am sure that you will never regret your purchase as many of my friends are using the same and they are very happy with that.
    OK, so I have decided to get the HP Mini Laptop 210-1084TU as I also seen the same suggestion on many of the other sites. Anyways, thank you so much for your replies for this.