Thread: Signal bars disappear of Verizon network in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus Smart phone.

Signal bars disappear of Verizon network in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus Smart phone.

I have purchased the latest smart phone on Android that’s Galaxy Nexus. From last two days the signal bars on my smart phone is dropping frequently.
    The calls got end up and all the Data doesn’t work completely after losing the signal bar. I tried to switch off and on the phone but the problem still remains the same. Even the Airplane mode On/Off is unable to bring them back.
    The phone shows no 3G connection even I am in the 3G area, Internet connection failure are also the ongoing problem.
    Is it Verizon network problem? Or Bug problem on my Galaxy Nexus? Does anybody facing same issue?

Re: Signal bars disappear of Verizon network in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus Smart phone.

I am now facing the same problem on my Android Galaxy Nexus smart phone from couple of weeks. There is no issue in the phone performance but only issue is with the signal strength. The connection jumps from 3G to 4Gand then again back to 3G and even sometimes the phone gets switched off. This irritates me a lot. I think some BUG is doing this. I tried running some antivirus software after which it was normal. But again living with the same problem. Try to run Antivirus on your smart phone. Hope your phone works better after this.

Re: Signal bars disappear of Verizon network in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus Smart phone.

I have heard that the Verizon network will soon be launching update software to solve this signal lost problem. Verizon upcoming software update for galaxy nexus will adjust the signal consistency in the phone and prevent the signals from going zero. So wait till the update comes from the Verizon side.

If signal bars and if your phone is having switching problem then you can reset your galaxy nexus using menu reset option.
    Go to Home or all apps screen,
    Then go to Personal and use back up and reset, touch the backup and reset option. The phone will reset itself within itself.
    After resetting, your phone will ask for the information regarding the set up as it had asked you when you have done your first set up.
    If you have any data backed up on Google then the option will appear while set up process there you can restore it. Remember to make a back up of all your data before factory data reset.