Thread: Error “System restore failed” and “Not enough disk space to perform system recovery" in Dell Inspiron 1545

Error “System restore failed” and “Not enough disk space to perform system recovery" in Dell Inspiron 1545

I have brought Dell inspiron 1545 one year back and have Windows 7 running on it. From yesterday it’s performing very slowly. So, I tried to virus scan my laptop with antivirus but yet it’s slow. So tried restoring it but it showed up Error” System restore failed”. After trying other things on Dell data backup it shows another error “Not enough disk space to perform system recovery". After all that I tried rebooting the system but all in vain.
    Is there anyone who is facing the same problem? Help appreciated!!

Re: Error “System restore failed” and “Not enough disk space to perform system recovery" in Dell Inspiron 1545

If you are facing with the errors in your Dell inspiron 1545 then I think you should go with restore your laptop to factory settings.
    While turning on your laptop repeatedly press “F8” button until the advanced boot Option menu appears.
    Select “Repair your computer”
    Choose the language setting and click next.
    Enter your password and ok
    Choose recover tool window and select Dell factory recovery.
    Hope this help you out.

Re: Error “System restore failed” and “Not enough disk space to perform system recovery" in Dell Inspiron 1545

If yet your Dell inspiron 1545 is working slowly after repairing your computer then you should now opt for the booting process.
    Just press F8 on Start up and look for the Restoring option on your laptop.
    Select “Restore your computer”
    Select “factory Image store”
    Restore without preserving new or changed files and click on Next.
    Click on continue after that restart your laptop. This will wipe out your files.
    Let me know if this works.
    And also I want to know about that after I login in the computer it shows “Other users” and request for the other username and password. So may I know what the problem in this is?

After your System Repair and Restoring your computer even if there’s login problem in your computer that means you have admin problem. Go in the log in screen, find “Users” and try deleting one of the other users. You will surely log in this time.