Thread: Anyone has idea about Verizon Revo GB update

Anyone has idea about Verizon Revo GB update

I have LG Revolution smartphone and as per title suggest i want to update my phone with the Android Gingerbread. I already done it with the Samsung 4G LTE smartphone but can't able to do it with the LG phone. Need help to update this verizon revolution mobile phone. Is there anyone already do this process, then please mention it on your smartphone. This is well for you. Thanks for such help.

Re: Anyone has idea about Verizon Revo GB update

If the LG Revolution phone strongly facing troubles, an update would solve such things easily. Verizon will be provide the Android Gingerbread OS for fix this in-built bugs of the phone. Mostly in setting menu of the android phone you can found this option that works to update your LG Revolution smartphone.

This new gingerbread update really made things snappy. Seems like every Verizon phone is getting Gingerbread except the Revo. but still i would be say to you for find out gingerbread for your phone. You can use the android market or any other way that helps to fix your Gingerbread update task. I hope you got it with the android market.

Official LG site mention that LG Revolution can be able to get the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update from October 28, 2011. Hence Now, i don't think you faced problem for getting gingerbread update on revo phone. Check its version on either android market or can be use the other third party site for downloading purpose. Use it and check its result.

I have the revolution and it did some kind of update about 5 hours ago. Update Gingrebread works fine without any issue and hence i thing you can also check thus thing on your phone. In setting Menu provide me notifications. So, i would say here for check suchnotification of gingerbread update. If you can use it, definitely you find Gingerbread update on your LG revo phone.