Thread: How to delete photos from the memory card using PMB in SONY DSC-HX100v

How to delete photos from the memory card using PMB in SONY DSC-HX100v

Can anybody help me with this as i am having this sony camcorder but i don’t know how can I erase photos from the memory card using PMB as i have already mentioned in the title.

The only options come into view to be save to my computer, or upload to the internet, while what I desire to perform is remove them i am not getting why i am stuck with PMB anyway? And this is happening only with this camcorder as i have mentioned in the title. But on my earlier SONY cybershop with 15Xzoom I used to be able to open the card and select shots, delete, move, copy etc but PMB is a nightmare..! any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: How to delete photos from the memory card using PMB in SONY DSC-HX100v

I don’t know how you can delete the pictures from the camcorder but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to download an instruction Manual from the Support Section for your camera, no doubt you can simply get it from here itself.

You can erase images in the camera either independently by pressing the Delete button or by Formatting the memory card using the Memory Card Tool in the Setup Menu. But still before that you should aware as formatting the memory card will erase everything from the SD card. Someone may be able to show you a way in PMB - I don't make use of it! You don't have to make use of PMB as you can utilize Windows Explorer, or buy your favored editing software as there are so many available.

as it seems like you just have to delete those files from the camcorder isn’t it? And if so then why don’t you connect it to the PC and then easily remove them? I don’t think after connecting to PC there will any need of this PMB.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance at the Link i have mentioned as they have mentioned all the things regarding the settings very precisely.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance at the Link i have mentioned as they have mentioned all the things regarding the settings very precisely.
    Hey i would like to thanks all the guys over here, as to conclude i managed to open it using windows explorer...BUT the instruction manual you provided the link for is not the USER GUIDE and that is actually instruction manual which is actually offered with the camera, and I have it. Thus when i searched this thing on internet i came to know that the user guide is an no use to me.

I think you have gotten something wrong link ahead, anyways see i have mentioned the perfect link through which you can have precise procedure to delete image from your SD card.

along with this i would like to let you aware about one more function as well, like You can switch among index and single-image mode while selecting images for deleting multiple files.