Thread: Need help to solve Exploit Failed error on Redsn0w

Need help to solve Exploit Failed error on Redsn0w

I did everthing that was mentioned on the guide for jailbreaking and look like I was having success until the Redsn0w prompted to reboot and did not reboot after that . all was happening is phone give up light as if its starting but nothing was happing instead I was getting the error "exploit failed" all the time . I teried all thing but nothing is helping can any one here help me to slove this problem I would be really glad to get any answer thanks

Re: Need help to solve Exploit Failed error on Redsn0w

Even I got similar issue i attempted to jailbreak my iPhone 4S that I simply upgraded to iOS 5. I watched it jailbreak and it got hung up on Uploading 1st stage. in redsn0w. Then redsn0w crashed therefore i attempted a new time and it stayed up however just showed Exploit failed. this point. will somebody help? additionally I actually havethe new bootrom, therefore it cannot be untethered. My friend told me to reboot my laptop and take a look at the jailbreak once more. No luck. Still would like facilitate. Tried a new time and on successe . i actually wish this to urge fastened.

Try to run redsnow on compatibility mode Windows xp if you're on Win, and run it as Administrator .If that not work strive for a couples time it'd work cos i had similar issue . And redsnow 0.9.9b4 its ok u shouldn’t use another version .

I'm truly using Windows XP, therefore no would like for compatibility mode. i attempted 10 times by currently, each try led to one amongst the failures within the OP. Tried a new time, only for laughs, and it need to the screen once "Uploading 1st Stage." where it shows build and a handful alternative things, then it went back to the Install Cydia, Install iPad Baseband, Deactivate screen. this can be going to be a extremely annoying

Recently bought the iPhone 4S and that i am confused I have download redsn0w 0.9.9b4 his exe file i connect my iphone4 open redsn0w 0.9.9b4 exe i selected jailbreak and this beginning once the full screen goes black once this screen blanked what to try and do i'm extremely disappointed

Hey guys. suppose I got similar issue. I actually have a JAILBREAK iPhone 3G S and that i accidently updated the damn factor to iOS5 this afternoon. I cannot get past the created at the start as a result of it says "Invalid SIM Card". I actually have already tried doing the JAILBREAK for 5, however it freezes upon reboot once putting in. Help Please?

I had similar issue. you simply ought to raise an exponent of yours for an AT&T SIM or a sim that is approved and using it to urge past the setup. subsequently you are liberal to jailbreak away hope you slove it i am additionally having issue with the Exploit failed factor, i feel i am stuck during a limbo between iOS5 and 4.1, cause i attempted downgrading and also the jailbreak went farther with 4.1, terribly strange

I was stuck in DFU mode and Recovery mode, unable for the redsn0W Recovery Fix or simply boot to figure. I additionally had issues obtaining the Jailbreak and Install Cydia to initially work on my phone. The Recovery mode or DFU-Just Boot was fastened by restarting my machine and attempting simply Booth whereas having the phone in DFU Mode black screen . The initial jailbreak I had to truly use redsn0w on a special pc. I additionally created certain the iPhone Software was within the same folder as redsn0w app. I scan somewhere that creates a special

you need to try and do the subsequent steps to repair this
    • Relaunch redsn0w
    • visit “Extras” and purpose redsn0w to the iOS 5 IPSW
    • Back within the Extras menu, click the “Just Boot” choice and follow the directions and look forward to the jailbreak to complete.

I was like one amongst my friend said upgrade to iOS5 through itunes then use redn0w to jailbreak it..then download ultran0w and unlock it? what would be the advantage of me making a custom IPSW however it's the problem after you upgrade to iOS5 through ITunes, the baseband on your phone additionally upgrade to 05.11 that cannot be unlocked with Ultrasn0w. making customs firmware permit you to stay your recent golden baseband therefore once you update to OS5, you continue to will unlock it with Ultrasn0w.

i loaded the custom firmware as per the iClarified directions, however once I visit jailbreak, redsn0w says "unexpected error" ..tried it a bunch of times..i have the newest itunes still because the latest update to lion additionally once I place my iPhone into DFU mode then hit jailbreak, it starts jailbreaking .it says "uploading 1st stage" then it says "exploit failed the iPhone screen then goes utterly white . need help