Thread: How is LG Revolution phone

How is LG Revolution phone

I am thinking to get the LG Revolution phone but before that I would like to know the views from other users. Please provide your honest feedback regarding this. I hope that, I will get some quick replies on this. I need to get this phone next week and so please reply as early as possible. Thank you so much for the replies in advance.

Re: How is LG Revolution phone

The LG Revolution is a phone 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) that runs on Android 2.2 and has a beautiful 4.3-inch multitouch screen and 16GB of internal memory. So, of course, we find the usual photo 5Mpix module with AF, the DLNA, HDMI-Out, and it can even be used as access point supports up to eight devices simultaneously. An unlimited connectivity so, to support even the high-speed CDMA data networks, to have pages on the Web as PCs at home. There's now classic Bluetooth and USB output.

Lets talk about the looks of the phone. The appearance of this phone is simple but important, with rounded edges to ensure comfort in the socket. The upper part is occupied almost entirely by the 4.3-inch display, well capable of displaying up to 16 million colors at 480x800 pixels resolution. It also has a capacitive touch screen technology for optimal management of any content and this is thanks to the support platform. Just below the function keys and key management. The dimensions as mentioned earlier are important but on the other hand is a device that provides a certain "thickness" in quality.

I am also using the same phone and so I can tell you that this phone is really worth for its price if you compare the features of the phone with the price. So I would recommend you to get the phone without any doubt in your mind.

The LG Revolution is marked by the use of the Internet and this is because of the Android platform Froyo 2.2. The classics are indeed available the Google services like Google Maps, YouTube, Google Talk for instant conversations and many other applications like Facebook, Flickr and Instant Messaging. Certainly does not lack basic features such as phonebook contacts and calendar for appointments. It 'also possible to download new software directly from the network Open Source, to personalize your device. This is supported by the processor 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon. The appearance, however, offers hands-free voice, voice recorder and video support.

It is also good in terms of the camera as well. This Smartphone is absolutely complete and functional, even for moments of leisure. Hence a 5 megapixel rear camera, capable of giving good quality photographs. It can count on dedicated functions such as autofocus, zoom, and image adjustment. It is also capable of the HD movie recording. A second camera instead is on the front, with a resolution of 3 megapixels for video quality

The internal memory of 16 GB provides excellent storage capacity, but for the more demanding you can use microSD cards for expansion up to 32 GB. There is also a media player, so you always have with you favorite music or movies, including DivX. And there is also the most demanding streaming video via Netflix. All this can be projected out through the HDMI output.

Very nice posts by all the members but here we are missing one thing and that is the GPS receiver which is used as the navigation system. This is a true concentrate of this LG mobile technology Revolution.

If you wish to have the visual view and functioning of the phone then just search for this on youtube and see the videos out there. Then you will have the exact idea that how that can be done.

If you really wish to have some great experience of the Android phone then this is the phone for you. I .am very sure that you will be happy with your purchase of this phone. I am also using the same phone and that is working awesome. So I recommend all my friends for this and recommending you the same.