Thread: Sony BDP S570 produces noise during playback

Sony BDP S570 produces noise during playback

I am using Sony S570 Blu-ray player from two months. The player work good and play back perfectly but Blu-ray player produces noise during play back. This sound is like it is searching for a disc constantly. The noises are not loud but noticeable. It seems like the problem in software because of this software problem causing the drive to be overactive during playback.
    Anyone else has anything to say about this problem. Any idea?

Re: Sony BDP S570 produces noise during playback

I am having same problem with my S570. I am using my S570 from 4 months. My player produce noise during play back from today the noise is becoming more noticeable.I search internet for the solution of this problem. In user reviews of Sony S570 I have notice that this sems to be a major issue with the S570 player. While running through bd menus this is normal according to Sony.Please provide solution to this problem?

I have had ny S570 player for about 5 months. My player won’t stop sounding during playback.It sound like it’s trying to continuously read ahead from the disc or looking for something else. I think this is because of improper software that controls the player’s mechanism. This sound is just like Old computer’s DVD rom drive this noise is very irritating.

I am using Panasonic blu-ray player. The noise produce by Panasonic blu-ray player is very less compare to the Sony S570.According to me Panasonic blu-ray player is good compare to Sony S570. So I suggest Panasonic blu-ray player for those people who are planning to buy blu-ray payer.I search on internet I notice that S570 is having noise issue complain by the lots of users.

I purchase new S570 blu-ray today. The looks of this player is very nice. I plugged it in and insert a DVD in when the disk went in the player sounded quite noisy but still noticeable. But during playback the noise was very high. I tried more DVD’s and VCD’s the noise varied in different disk

I am using S570 from more than seven years. I notice that some used DVDs are worse than the new DVD. S570 is noisier when inserted old used DVDs and less noisy when inserted new DVDs.The noise also depends upon the quality of the DVDs.The DVDs that requires language selection player produce more noise when such types of DVDs are inserted in the S570 blu-ray player.

I'm having very similar problems. My Sony S570 has also become very noisy. I have identified the cause. You can see the drive with the top off the player. When on the top is a twist cover removed, a floating spindle quite heavy and magnetic cap is revealed. These two components causing noise that vibrates against each other.

Many users posted report of the Sony S570 being noisy during playback. I have similar problem with my Sony S570. When a blu-ray disc is loaded in the tray of the S570 but doing nothing then also my player is actually nosier. At the start up of player if there is disc inside tray then player respond by letting out a continuous loud sound until the disc is ejected or player turn off completely.

I purchase Sony S570 before six days. My player is very noisy during playback so I visited to customer service center. They replaced my S570 with new one, but having same problem in my new S570 player. This is unacceptable. Should I replace my S570 again? And what is the guaranty the new player will not having similar problem? What can be the solution? Please give your suggestions.