Thread: how to disable twitter integration in ios 5

how to disable twitter integration in ios 5

i am using the iphone ios 5 and was good in functioning the internet. however i make use of Safari, Maps etc to use the internet. but i don't want to see the "Tweet" button in Safari, it so that I don't see the "Tweet" button in Safari, Maps etc.

Re: how to disable twitter integration in ios 5

you can definitely get an answer for this. there will be some settings in the ios 5 for your twitter account. i will recommend that you should not sign in by thsi way.

yes as you said that don't sign in for the ios 5 under settings, i did that but dint came across some solution for thsi. however, i am not getting thsi as it continues to appear. and there is no option for me to sign in into the twitter account. moreover i am getting Tweet links everywhere and finding no way to remove them. please help me in this issue.

you have some problems with your phone. i can get this as i suppose there are problems relating with your browser. or try another browser and make sure that you are getting those same problems or not. . UC browser can be a convenient option for you. you will come across some solution in the future. if not possible sign in another account on twitter say your friends account and make a note whether it is the same case here.

i have also the similar piece and i am not finding means to disable other icons and as i am relating to the same problem . i don't want the tweet button to appear on y browser. , i thought it would be better for me if i post here. so i tried with the methods above but it did not worked in my case. anyone knowing some solutions to this could help me out.