Thread: what is the game save location on icloud

what is the game save location on icloud

i am a total gamer and like to play new games and discover new things. but i came to know about the iCloud and i wanted to know where the saves are stored in there . i don't have the idea about it. as i wish to have a restore of my iPad but i don't wish to have a restore from a backup. in addition to this, i wanted to know whether there is a way to to view and delete files stored within the iCloud documents/data?

re: what is the game save location on icloud

the first thing i should tell you that you should try in your ipad/iphone backup . i also have the same device and for the games such as Infinity Blade 2 and Scribblenauts it is stored under backup. if you are not possible to get in it, there might be possibility to try that you may find that under your Documents/Data.

further to state the settings you need to go in the Settings>>iCloud>>Storage & Backup>>Manage Storage. after this this will result in the deletion of the scores that are stored in the cloud. then move to the documents and data section. do the possible edition and then delete all and then have a save of it.

thanks for the helpful answer . i was not finding the solution in this case. OK, i will come across this and then tell you about the future problem if it appears. though thanks for having a start for my problem and hope i will come across some hint.

Re: what is the game save location on icloud

hello guys, i am of the similar problem and want to save games on icoud . i made a backup of my files and then trying to save it . however this idea is absolutely great but however if you provide some more information regrading this, it will be more helpful.