Thread: How to check SENT Mails in Mail app on iphone running on iOS 5 ?

How to check SENT Mails in Mail app on iphone running on iOS 5 ?

I am using iphone running on iOS 5 and it is also having a Mail app in order to check the webmail account and I am suing the same for the Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail and I am also using the push any new mail to my iPhone feature as well. I am not having any problem with it but then I just wanted to know How to check SENT Mails in Mail app on iphone running on iOS 5? Because I am really not getting a way to check it out.

Re: How to check SENT Mails in Mail app on iphone running on iOS 5 ?

I am using iphone running on iOS 5 and it is also having a Mail app in order to check the webmail account and I am suing the same for the Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail and I am also using the push any new mail to my iPhone feature as well. I am not having any problem with it but then I just wanted to know How to check SENT Mails in Mail app on iphone running on iOS 5? Because I am really not getting a way to check it out.
    I think that I can help you out here, just go to the screen where you see the inbox at the top and on the sane screen it will show the account at the bottom so just choose the account that you are using and then you will be able to see all the folders including the Sent mails that you are searching.

Just making simpler for you Mailboxes > Accounts> Sent mail, just check it out and then let me know if you are able to get it or not.

Just making simpler for you Mailboxes > Accounts> Sent mail, just check it out and then let me know if you are able to get it or not.
    I have finally solve it out, I was searching for the same since when but then I have got it with your help, Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.