Thread: Sony Vaio Z VGN-591U battery draining quickly

Sony Vaio Z VGN-591U battery draining quickly

HI, I am having this newer model from Sony Vaio Z VGN-591U, and everything were just working fine but don’t know exactly what happened as nowadays I have noticed as the laptop used to drain battery faster than what I have expected it from…and I am not getting what could be the reason causing such kind of problems. Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated..!

Re: Sony Vaio Z VGN-591U battery draining quickly

It might be possible as there could be some problem with the battery that is installed in the laptop. Have you ever checked whether they are working perfectly or not? I mean to say you need to check whether they are working perfectly or not…in other words you have to just test them.

Now as far as testing is concerned you should try to make use of another battery and off course charger as well, so that you can at least make out whether there is some problem with the accessories that you have gotten with the laptop. Thus while making use of another battery you need to make sure whether you are getting any variation in the results or not…because if suppose the results varies that simply means you have problem with either your battery or with the charger that you need to replace.

Make sure some of your hardware have gone bad..! Because once I was also getting the similar problem with the laptop and I have found that because of the video driver it was causing maximum battery. Thus when I changed the drivers it was working perfectly, thus according to me rather that first looking for any other things you should make sure about the drivers that you have installed in the machine. In fact it would be better if you simply reinstall the driver…and that you can get from the official website of your respective products.

have you ever noticed your machine gets overheated? Because it might be possible like there could be some problem with the overheating…and this seems to be very crucial issue. Because right now you have just started getting problem with just a battery but it may cause some damage as well.

I think it would be better to visit the service center rather than applying your own solutions because it may cause severe damage in your machine.

In fact if there will be any possibility for replacement of any hardware than also it would be better to get it.