Thread: Copying playlist takes long time in iPod touch

Copying playlist takes long time in iPod touch

I used this iPOd touch 4th generations and now i found that whenever i try to simple copy paste task with this ipod, it takes long time compared with the other devices. ALSo same think happen with the syncing process. I used iTunes for controlling and adding song on it. iOS 5 presents on this iPod Touch. Can anyone describe more things on it?? THanks.

Re: Copying playlist takes long time in iPod touch

First thing here is that confirm any multitasking happens on it or not. If anything happens, i would be say that stop this things. It necessary to kill such processes on your iPod. It helps for maintaining your iPod record. You can choose soft reset with this iPod touch. Restarting will work to perform clean all the data and the setting or multitasking process to fix this complicated problem. Its well for you doing only copy paste task with this iPod touch.

Same think happen on my iPod. i used laptop which works fine for multitasking. when i just connect iPod to this laptop and try this copy paste process, it hangs up. If it works at any stage, it takes long time. Hence i just simply remove all iPod touch files. It helps to remove all the inbuilt musical file setting and remaining things. I already do the backup of this musical files on it. I move files on this iPOd and i found that the result comes positively. It works for me and you can also try this process.

I recommend for update your iTunes on this iPod touch for version 10.5.2. Latest version of iTunes before being able to access iTunes from the iPod. This is well for getting newest setting for your iPod. Here process is simple. connect your iPod to the laptop and download and install iTunes 10.5.2 on this iPod. This will be work to fix your copying playlist problem. Hope this will be work to fix your trouble.

iGadget allows you to perform this process in fastest way. USe this iGadget and Copy Songs & Videos in fastest way. This is well for you to copy musical files in fastest way. Use it and check its result. This software also restored and allows you to realize the full potential of your iPod. Hence i don't think that there is any such kind of problem with this iGadget. You can just try with this software for copy paste on iPod.

You may need to remove the songs from the iPod touch and then add them back. This reinsertion using the laptop system also makes an impact with this transfer process and might be possible that it works to fix your copying task. Use it and check its output.