Thread: iTunes Match stuck's on iphone running on ios 5

iTunes Match stuck's on iphone running on ios 5

I am having an iphone and it is running on ios 5 and the problem that I am facing is that the iTunes Match is not working properly on my iphone, I mean that it is getting stuck because of this the album artwork is missing and it is taking more time to play songs when I am switching between songs. I am not having any problem while using it on Mac and it just works great with it. I don’t know what is the issue all about but then I want to fix the same, is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: iTunes Match stuck's on iphone running on ios 5

I am having an iphone and it is running on ios 5 and the problem that I am facing is that the iTunes Match is not working properly on my iphone, I mean that it is getting stuck because of this the album artwork is missing and it is taking more time to play songs when I am switching between songs. I am not having any problem while using it on Mac and it just works great with it. I don’t know what is the issue all about but then I want to fix the same, is there anyone who can help me out??
    I was facing the same some weeks ago and I have found that there is a no of people who are facing the same problem and appears to be a common issue, I have heard that apple people have been trying to work out for the same, I actually don’t mind for the missing album artwork but then it is really taking a lot of time to buffer a new song. I think that I have to stop using the same if it is not fixed soon.

I am having a different case, I mean that the it was working well in my case. The problem that I am facing is that I have found that there are a no of album tracks that is missing even though all the albums I had are there, they have disappeared suddenly without my knowledge because I had not used it for the past 16 hours and all the tracks were there when I had checked it the last time. Is there anyone who has an idea about it??

I am having a different case, I mean that the it was working well in my case. The problem that I am facing is that I have found that there are a no of album tracks that is missing even though all the albums I had are there, they have disappeared suddenly without my knowledge because I had not used it for the past 16 hours and all the tracks were there when I had checked it the last time. Is there anyone who has an idea about it??
    I will like to inform you that when we turn “on” the iTunes Match on iphone then it just replaces all the music library on the phone and at that time it also give us a warning message while doing the same so if you don’t have anything videos or songs in the iCloud library then you won’t be able to see the on your iphone, so this is not some kind of problem. Other than this I also wanted to inform you that we can also turn iTunes Match off on the iPhone then you can still use your computer and sync with your iPhone as well.

I really don’t think that songs can be removed or replaced from iphone when the iTunes Match is turned “on”

Yes it does, I will clear it out again that I am saying regarding the Tunes Match under Settings in the music section and it is completely different from buying and then enabling iTunes Match from the computer, if you want then you can just take a look at this:

I was going to say the same that it does remove the songs that you have on it and then replace the same with the iTunes Match Library that is created on the computer and after it is enabled it shows the following:

I will like to add that here the 'Show All Music' setting will display the music that you might be having in iTunes Match rather than just the songs that you have downloaded before.

I just wanted to share that the iTunes match is basically not yet ready for the mass so you won’t be able to see the following:
    • Album artwork
    • Lyrics
    • Genius(It is actually disabled as default)

I have found that when I am disabling the iTunes match then my music app is showing me the songs from the cloud. If you want then you can all try out the same.

I just wanted to share that the iTunes match is basically not yet ready for the mass so you won’t be able to see the following:

Album artwork
    Lyrics
    Genius(It is actually disabled as default)

I have found that when I am disabling the iTunes match then my music app is showing me the songs from the cloud. If you want then you can all try out the same.
    I agree to you that Lyrics won’t be shown because most of the music that we have gets matched on iTunes servers but then they do not have it but then I have found that I am able to see the Album art in my case I think that it has to be just properly embedded in the ID3 tags. I am not saying that you all might have not tried out the same but then it is really working for me without any problem. I am not able to see the Lyrics and the Genius only. Personally I am not that concerned about the genius but then I really wish that the apple developers fix the lyrics issue as soon as possible, I won’t mind if I have to transfer it through WiFi sync as well but I just want to get the lyrics working.