Thread: Voice recognition has stopped working on iPhone 4S

Voice recognition has stopped working on iPhone 4S

I used iPhone 4s for last one month. The voice recognition on my iPhone 4s worked fine for about a week but now it gives problem. When i try to use this voice recognition and speak something on it, it shows 3 purple bubbles, but then nothing happen on it. Can anyone experiencing about it? Thanks in advance.

Re: Voice recognition has stopped working on iPhone 4S

Instead of using the inbuilt application for this voice recognitions facility on your iPhone, use Siri applications. Its well for you to download and enable this apple service. With the help of this service, you can easily send the voice message that makes using voice recognitions software. Hence use it and check its result.

It might be possible that the problem is in the Siri applications on iPhone 4s. You need to simply go to Settings-> General-> Siri and disable Siri for now. Try this by disabling the siri on your iPhone. Siri on iPhone 4S, use your voice and send messages, make calls, set reminders. I would be suggest to you for disable it first and then enable on your iPhone 4s. Its well for you to getting the voice recognition facility with this iOS.

YOu can here check the internal mic that presents on iPHone. Check that is there any problem with this internal mic or not. This is well for solving your voice recognitions problem. Use expert advice for solving this voice recognitions software. This will be works to fix the voice recognitions software problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    YOu can here check the internal mic that presents on iPHone. Check that is there any problem with this internal mic or not. This is well for solving your voice recognitions problem. Use expert advice for solving this voice recognitions software. This will be works to fix the voice recognitions software problem.
    siri seems to be working fine so it can’t be the mic. Siri on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages. Hence i recommend for use the siri application to fix such voice recognitions problem. Try this and check its result. I am having issues using the internal microphone on my iPhone. Then i decided to use the siri applications. it works for me and in responce, it helps to fix this complex issue.

Vlingo for iPhone combines accurate speech recognition. You can also use this Vlingo for doing voice recognitions purpose. Vlingo combines voice-to-text and voice recognition technology. I hope that the iOS will works with this Vlingo software. Hence i say, try with this applications and check its result. Its well for you.