Thread: How to get back to the activation screen in Samsung galaxy nexus?

How to get back to the activation screen in Samsung galaxy nexus?

I bought a new Samsung galaxy nexus yesterday. I was very much keen to use it as I heard a lot about its function and application. Especially the games played in that model are very much exciting. But my excitement made me to get into a mess. I am still unable to activate my phone. It all happened from the time I bought it. Earlier when I purchased it, I tried activating it number of times but every time it showed me a message of skipping the activation or restarting the phone again. After getting this message number of time I skipped the activation thinking of activating it later on. But now I am not getting how to get back to the activation screen.

Re: How to get back to the activation screen in Samsung galaxy nexus?

I too had the same problem. Even I bought the phone two days ago and it took a long time to get activated but showed me the same message box. Later on I called up the service center and ask them for the appropriate solution, they told me that as it was Christmas day before yesterday, there were many customers who bought that model and obviously tried to activate the phone all together which gave an error to most of the customers. But today everything is fine. My phone got activated and its working fine. You too try it.

Its fine, that's the other side of problem but right now I am unable to get back to the activation screen what should I do. I can try activating the phone only when I get back to the activating screen. Once I switched off and then again switched on the phone but it showed me the normal screen but not the activation screen.

You phone must have got hanged and due to multiple user trying the same thing at the same time and because of that it’s showing you the normal user screen when to try to get back to the activation screen. First of all disperse your phone, I mean switch it off remove the battery as it was when you removed the phone from the box. Then again put the battery in your phone and then switch it on. I hope you will get to see the activation screen.

You must have got the new galaxy nexus packed in a big brown box. Now what you need to do is to open up the box and take out the red catalog book which comes along with the pack. Before reading the catalog first switch off you phone take out the battery and also the sim. Then open the catalog, you will find the title “Getting started” there you will get all the information of activating you phone. Just follow those instruction and get your phone activated.

You can also call 1-877, there you will get to hear a computerized voice of the customer care. They will guide you about how to start up your phone. Or else contact the customer care center for more details. How you will get the solution.