Thread: iPhone 4s iMessage drawback for Google Voice User

iPhone 4s iMessage drawback for Google Voice User

I used iMessage applications on my iPhone 4s and now i found few thins on it. When i use it, i found that this iMessage will be goes one step backword compares with Google Voice. iMessage is an instant messenger application that works to send free text message from this iPhone 4s. While the Google Voice uses for voicemail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls, and Send free text messages. hence i would be think that this iMessage is one step backward as compared with the Google voice users on iPhone 4s. I also experiencing same thing on iPod and smartphone. Should anyone experiencing this thing?? Please mention your experience with this iMessage and GV. If you know advantages or disadvantages, please describe here. Thanks.

Re: iPhone 4s iMessage drawback for Google Voice User

The IMessage interface is the root interface of all JMS messages. It works awesome for sending free text messages. It works as a online messenger. While at the time of using GV, few restrictions presents on it. When i use GV, i can't able to add my friends number in specific list. Same thing happen easily on my iMessage. Hence i think that this iMessage is being also best compared with the GV.

Google Voice should be calling and texting "from" your/their GV number. This is only single number that applies with all the messages and calling. While iMessage only works with the sending text messages. So, in my experiencing use GV is best compared with the iMessage. Definitely it one step backword with GV. iMessage developers needs to improve its functionality.

I used this both the applications on my iPhone and experience that GV is being not comfortable to send MMS messages. While iMessage works well and able to send messages with the text, photos, video, contact cards, and map locations. In short it compatible with MMS messages. So, i also think that this iMessage is also good for chatting and communication purpose. Its well for users who want to make communications between iPod, iPhone and any other portable device via free online services.

Instead of dropping the calling facility iMessage provides similar kind of possibility compared with GV. Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones. GV users able to more control over your phone calls. Yes, it only provide text messaging while MMS facility is being not presents on it. hence i think there is necessary to make improvement on it.

When videos are sent via MMS or iMessage, they are greatly compressed. Hence i don't think that its sent with higher quality. In that case, GV will be beneficial for using GV. You can skip the extra steps of dialing a 1-800 number in GV. it provides single number for calling and any other task. Its really well. Thus, i would appreciate that iMessage is one step backward as compared with the Google voice users on iPhone 4s.