Thread: How to add the symbols to the keyboard of Samsung Galaxy Note

How to add the symbols to the keyboard of Samsung Galaxy Note

I have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone. No Doubt, the phone is good in all aspects but, I just want to know that is there any method that we can put the symbols to the keyboard. I just want to say that if I press a letter for a long time then will it give me a symbol or something? Previously I had the HTC mobile which were having the symbols and this has helped me a lot. Even I have searched for this on the Internet and found some videos on the YouTube as well and they have given the information about the symbols on the tw keyboard. The idea of downloading some different keyboard for my Galaxy Note is some kind of annoying me….Can anyone help me about How to add the symbols to the keyboard of Samsung Galaxy Note? Any suggestions would be appreciated…
    Thank You in advance for reading my query…

Re: How to add the symbols to the keyboard of Samsung Galaxy Note

Hello, I am too using the Samsung Galaxy Note and to add the symbols .I don’t think that you can directly add the symbols to the keyboard.That is why I have started using the Swiftkey Tablet X Keyboard on my Galaxy Note. This is the best keyboard for the Android phones and it also performs well with the Note. For your kind information there is a difference between the Swiftkey X and the Swiftkey TABLET X. So, please don’t get confused…

I am using the Swiftkey X phone version keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy Note and it is working well with my Note . I don’t think that there is any difference between the Swiftkey X and the Swiftkey TABLET X. If there is any then let me know? Thank You....

I also dont think that there is a big difference between these two. But the only difference is that the Swiftkey TABLET X version is created to meet the higher resolutions which the Swiftkey X does not do..The Swiftkey TABLET X also allows you to type super fast with your thumbs using the split key layout in landscape mode.
    I don’t think so the Swiftkey X phone version provides this layout facility.

I am using the normal keyboard of the Samsung Galaxy Note.I too want to know that how to add the symbols to the keyboard. Could anyone tell me that which one of the above two keyboards (Swiftkey X and the Swiftkey TABLET X) are better so that , I could download it from the Android Market?
    It would be really helpful……

No Doubt, The Swiftkey TABLET X is the best keyboard to meet your demands in all aspects. The SwiftKey Tablet X also has the themes of the light, dark and neon which you can set it to the keyboard and this option is not available in the SwiftKey X. All the possible symbols can be added to the text. You can try and download the SwiftKey Tablet X.

I don’t think so that hitting a letter for a long time would give a special symbol or a a character in the Samsung Galaxy Note. In the start I was too denying to download any keyboard. Downloading the SwiftKey Tablet X would be a better option. You will get a better experience once you have started using this keyboard…..I hope you get this app soon……….