Thread: Is it possible to unlock iPhone 4 with iOS 5 without jailbreaking?

Is it possible to unlock iPhone 4 with iOS 5 without jailbreaking?

Hi guys

I have recently bought handset from my local vender , the phone is awesome and I really like the phone the features is traffic and I am enjoying using it . the only thing that is bothering me is the my phone Is locked to the operator that I no more want to use , I need to unlock it is that possible I really like to know this . I don’t want to jailbreak my phone either and certainly don’t what to spoiled my phone so I would be really appreciate if anyone here can help me on unlock my phone . I am using AT&T.

Thanks

Re: Is it possible to unlock iPhone 4 with iOS 5 without jailbreaking?

Hey can you tell me did you speak to the operator itself. I mean you can ask them to unlock your phone . they take some fee and will unlock your phone for you . but for that your contract should be ended

Hey can anyone here tell me is it possible by the another carrier to unlock the another carrier phone . if anyone here know anything about this I would be really appreciate knowing this . Please guys really need help on this I am also in AT&T network, thanks for help in advance

They can't, as they do not have the codes for other's IMEI. What AT&T may just simply unlock the phones once 2 years it might make many shoppers happier.Just ought to watch out in case iTunes decides to automatically download and install iOS5 while not me noticing once it's out

How would a carrier be ready to authorize an unlock of an iPhone from another ? Are there any cases of exceptions as a result of i assumed it had been could also be style of situation? AT&T goes to try and do what it's aiming to do. after they assume it's going to profit them to supply an unlock for the iPhone, then they're going to. As for me, after I get the iPhone next year, it'll be factory unlocked.

This is extremely frustrating as Sadly AT&T is not worried regarding creating the client happy. At if they were they'd do it. even troopers overseas are denied. I hope in some unspecified time in the future they're going to come back around.

I heard this the $175 unlocking craze was high back in mid-April? They were unlocking AT&T iPhone for awhile and currently will just do European iPhone. at present it's unimaginable to unlock the opposite operator phone

Is that means that I need to wait until I finished my contract with the AT&T . that is really lame . Isn’t it possible that I just go to the third party vender and then they would do it however I spoken to my operator and they don’t do it so can anyone here answer me on this

Yeah you have to wait for the contract to be end unless there is no point to unlocking the phone and as far as the other operator help I can all say is you can sell the phone with the reaming period of contract and buy another unlock phone for that operator all you need to see is , no outstanding on your bill , paid un-subsidized no less than 30 days prior or else complete their Commitment Period , phone should not grey market phone that it you might charge the unlocking fee also with taxes hopes this would Help you

Here is a suggestion that if you completed update efficiently that take note that don’t update your handset at the time the Apple releases iOS 5 update as This would be caused the unexpected problem on the phone software update is expected to bring a problem and an end to the easy unlocking process.

Hi guys I need help to unlock my phone . I have iPhone 4S and my carrier is SoftBank Japanese carrier can anyone here suggest me the technique I would really be very glad to know this as I am unable to find any answer on this thanks in advance