Thread: How can i get SNESoid in Samsung Galaxy Note

How can i get SNESoid in Samsung Galaxy Note

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note. I like to play the games and that is the reason why I have I have downloaded the couple of roms from the Internet. Once I started the SNESoid Emulator, I selected the rom and run option which was present inside the emulator. But the problem is that my phone’s Screen faded to black without starting the game application and was returned back to the normal state. I was expecting that I could play the chrono trigger, earthbound and the zelda games but unfortunately this couldn’t happen. Can anyone please help me to get the solution on this problem? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated….

Re: How can i get SNESoid in Samsung Galaxy Note

I am too having the Samsung Galaxy Note and I have too downloaded the roms to play the games in my Note. Well, they are working absolutely without any fault on my Galaxy note. I think you might have changed some settings in the Emulator. That is the reason why that problem is encountered.

Yes, the above games that you have mentioned are also able to launch on my Samsung Galaxy Note. Besides these I have the Super Mario World too and that is also working fine. I also think that you might have changed the settings. Try managing with the previous settings and again start the Emulator. Hope this will help you in getting your solution…

Good Luck guys .....

I am also having the same problem guys. Its really annoying me now, because as I start the emulator the screen goes to black color and nothing happens. This has happened the fifth time and its really disappointing to me. Can anyone tell me how is that I can use the Emulator well to launch the games? I am very new to this Samsung Galaxy Note and I don’t know anything.
    Waiting for the Suggestions……

No problem with the Emulator from my side. Working fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone. As above stated the general settings of the emulator might have changed because I have too checked on the Internet but, there isn't more solutions given on this topic either. I think you should try this. Try again to download the roms from the Internet and start the Emulator again.

Hope, this will fix your problem…

The best solution I can give you is that try to contact with the Contact Service Support or the Customer Care of the Samsung Galaxy Note. Call them and say your problem. They will help out with the best solution. You can get the Samsung Customer Care numbers from the Google Site or from the Yellow Pages.

I having same problems too, using snesiod wanting to play earthbound
    Chrono trigger too