Thread: How to get a Chinese language pack in a samsung galaxy tab?

How to get a Chinese language pack in a samsung galaxy tab?

I am a Chinese. I bought a new Samsung galaxy tab. As far as I know the entire galaxy tab models have Chinese language support in it. But my tab does not have it. It’s very much disgusting to know that they actually promote these models by showing that it has a full Chinese language support. Can anyone tell me how to change my phone language to Chinese and how?

Re: How to get a Chinese language pack in a samsung galaxy tab?

Most of the tabs promoted in Asia are facing the same problem. Even my friend bought a new galaxy tab and it was told to him that the model supports Chinese but later on came to know that it actually supported Korean. It’s very much embarrassing to know that they fool the Asians by promoting the wrong way.

Before you blame the promoters you need to check from where exactly you bought your tab. It’s because everything depends upon the place of manufacturing. If the phone is manufactured in Asia then English, Chinese, Arabia etc are the most obvious and by default languages that could support your tablet for language specification. If yours is bought from your very own country then it should have all related languages and not any other unwanted languages except for English because it’s a universal language.

I can’t give you the exact solution but instead I would suggest you to visit the service center and ask them for the language pack. This is the best and safe way of getting a solution.

If you know to access internet why don’t you search it in google. It’s a minor issue which most of the customers face. Just enter a proper keyword and get the proper solution. Quite simple and this will even stop you from visiting the service center.

What if I just need a Chinese language to text a message? Do I need to install something or it comes along with the language pack?

That’s not a big issue. It’s very simple; you just need to install a software pinyin input and touchpad. This will give you the full support to write in Chinese language. And also allow you to read the received text.