Thread: How to remove items from amazon Carousel for kindle fire

How to remove items from amazon Carousel for kindle fire

I have purchased a new Kindle Fire ebook reader and from yesterday I am exploring all its functions and everything to the core so that I get used to it. Anyways, I have downloaded alot of free things which I checked in my carousel. But now I wanted to remove few items from it but dont know where is the delete button for individual removal of the free stuffs? Does anyone know how can I remove some items from it? Thanks

Re: How to remove items from amazon Carousel for kindle fire

Well, videos can be removed by pressing the icon and going to library and then deleting it. You can also remove some preriodicals by going to Amazon Kindle account and also books can be removed the same way but you will not have any access to the content you paid for. I myself have a kindle because I was running out of space. I think that the carousel is a virtual bookshelf which looks a little real like book shelf.

Re: How to remove items from amazon Carousel for kindle fire

When you go to the web area then it will pull up and here you need to press the icon left to the ribbon. Here you will get an option to remove the web browsing from your carousel. If you want then you can even go into Settings. Just go to Home Screen and press to the top right. You will get an option for more, so press on it and here you will be able to customize your kindle fire. Just ensure to go into each category and sub-category to remove it.

If you want to delete items from your carousel for your Kindle Fire ebook reader then you can follow the below steps:
    1. First of all, if you are trying to clear apps then go to Settings > Applications > Filter by all apps > App Manager > Clear Data.
    2. If you want to delete a Video, then go to SEttings > Select More > Applications > Amazon Video > Clear Data.
    3. If you want to clear webpages then go to Web > Menu Icon > Settings > select Clear history.