Thread: my hard disk is not being detected on Acer aspire 5570z

my hard disk is not being detected on Acer aspire 5570z

HI, I had a Acer aspire 5570z laptop one year old ,3 days ago when I try to perform booting on my machine a message will be displayed saying that your hard disk is not detected, my hard disk is 6 month old, I want to know what should be the reason of my hard disk is not detected by my laptop, I think my hard disk have been formatted or damaged ,if yes, so how can I recover my files from hard disk. Please help me.

Re: my hard disk is not being detected on Acer aspire 5570z

hi, before taking any action you have to make sure that your problem is actually related with the hard disk and not with the controller, many people suffering from the data loss think the problem is hard disk but sometimes the problem is actually the controller .

ow one should be sure that the problem is not with the hard disk and it is actually related with the controller, please reply

it is very simple just follow this, remove your hard disk from your system, if its possible than installed it as a main drive in another computer system , if you find that it is ready to boot, than the problem may be your controller, otherwise you can follow this one ,just attach the hard disk as a slave to another computer and if you find that the hard disk is unable to boot up to the operating system, if you are having another hard disk with OS installed on it, you can also use that as the main disk tather than to switched off your computers.
    Now simply use windows explorer to access the hard drive with the lost data, if your data hasn’t been damaged or changed, than it is possible for you to move the data from the hard disk with lost data to the main hard disk with the OS installed. I think this is one of the best way for you to recover hard disk files.

hello ,I think may be your hard disk have been formatted or damaged or repartition, whatever may be the condition, you can recover your files using Diskgetor data recovery it is the best software for you to perform damaged partition recovery, it can recover files from any kind of file lost condition mentioned below.
    Deleted , Lost, Damaged, and Formatted data from hard disk.