Thread: LG Nitro HD wi-fi settings for T-mobile???

LG Nitro HD wi-fi settings for T-mobile???

Hi everyone, i just got my lg nitro, i unlocked it, so i can use it with T-mobile and everything seem to work well except that i don't have internet. From T-mobile told me that since it is not their phone i have to call the manufacturer and ask for the wi-fi settings for T-mobile. When i called LG, they told me that unfortunately they cannot provide me with those since it is an AT&T phone.. Anyone knows any way around this? Will it help if i route the phone?
    Thank you!

Re: LG Nitro HD wi-fi settings for T-mobile???

As far as i know you will need to set up the Wi-Fi by using following steps.
    you have to tap on Menu and go for settings.
    Now go for Wireless & Networks and the go for Wi-Fi Settings.
    After that you have to turn on Wi-Fi
    Choose the desire the network to connect and tap on Connect. It could ask for the password then you have to provide the same and Tap on Connect.
    Now Tap on Home so that you can return to the Home Screen.

Thank you, but i know how to connect with my wi-fi. I just need tT- mobile's settings wi-fi. I live in a place where i am served by an T-mobiles affiliate and they told my that in order to have internet with them is only through wi-fi and mine is locked it seems to ATT's settings? If i understood well...
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by dojistar View Post
    Thank you, but i know how to connect with my wi-fi. I just need tT- mobile's settings wi-fi. I live in a place where i am served by an T-mobiles affiliate and they told my that in order to have internet with them is only through wi-fi and mine is locked it seems to ATT's settings? If i understood well...
    Thanks again
    Since you are on a tmobile network, I guess you will have to sign up with the T-Mobile HotSpot Network which may cost you additional money, since with the T-Mobile HotSpot Network you have thousands of locations around the country - and around the world - in coffeehouses, restaurants, hotels, airports, and more.

Thank you all. After communicating for the 7th time with T mobiles rep we end up that is not the wi fi settings (ofcourse i could no way understand how i could reach a carriers network through wi fi) (only through hotspots like mentioned before) that i need. It is the fact that they don't have settings for the Data service (internet) for LG Nitro yet, and i should get them from the manufacturer. Who like i said won't give them to me since they said this is an ATT phone... Crazy I'll post another thread if anyone happens to be able to help with that..