Thread: Suggest me some good headphone with amp/dac

Suggest me some good headphone with amp/dac

Hello guys …hope I get the answers from here. Actually the thing which I want to know is that as a music lover guy I like to listen music while doing the work. So for this I want to have amp/dac which could can connect to the computer external device and also with my headphones. So can anybody provide me which of the device will be the best for me.

Re: Suggest me some good headphone with amp/dac

I think you should go for the HeadRoom Desktop Amp as this will be the best for you. As one of my friend is using the same for his system and is really the best. As it has got good inputs and better outputs which will make the audio sound really clear and in the head phone audio is also best in its range. So I think it will really be best for you.

For this I would like to know what is that exact price for the ”HeadRoom Desktop Amp” as I have searched for this what I found is that the price is really high and doesn’t meet my budget, but when searched for the price on the net I saw that the price of the device was posted two months back. So want to know what is the actual price of the device. And is there any other device apart from this so that I can have a choice and go from selecting from any of it.

Even … I’m thinking of buying the same device as I work in the office so for this I cannot install any new hardware device in to my PC. So for this I decided to buy the amp/dac , so that I can have the output to the external speakers and headphone.

For this I would like to know what is that exact price for the ”HeadRoom Desktop Amp” as I have searched for this what I found is that the price is really high and doesn’t meet my budget, but when searched for the price on the net I saw that the price of the device was posted two months back. So want to know what is the actual price of the device. And is there any other device apart from this so that I can have a choice and go from selecting from any of it.
    Yeh…the price of the amp/dac of the ”HeadRoom Desktop Amp” is really high and will not come in any of them having the budget of $500. No doubt the amplify output of the sound is really high and I think hardly there are any device like this providing with fine quality of sound. But if you think the price is high and cannot buy it, then I guess “Maveric Audio TubeMagic D1” will be the best for you as it will come in your budget and is also best. So if you don’t want to buy the ”HeadRoom Desktop Amp” then I guess “Maveric Audio TubeMagic D1” wll be the better option.

I’m currently using the AUNE Mini USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier MK2 which I got shipped just past week and would say that if you are looking for the good sound amp/dac then this is also good device which you can go for. As I’m using the same and happy using it. so I will recommend you to buy this one system.