Thread: Unable to use the Apple laptop with Lion OS

Unable to use the Apple laptop with Lion OS

Hello friends, i am not able to use my laptop and i am getting the many problem with the laptop and i am having the Lion OS in it. I think that there is the problem with the Lion OS and also i am not able to install Xcode on the laptop. Getting popup window when one already sign with one user and the mouse stays on the menu bar and also when i do the changes in the picture setting then it creates a copy of it. So does anyone also getting the problem and also what should i do to solve the problem, so please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to use the Apple laptop with Lion OS

I would suggest you just need to upgrade the laptop and also the problem which you are getting on the laptop will be solved and also you will be able to work properly on the laptop and also you might not get the problem, so you better do it.

There are problem with the Lion OS laptop, the animation which is the over the laptop is very slow and also you pin the window and disable ir and it will reappear after the switching, i would suggest that you better go the for the new laptop and also i would suggest not go for the Apple, you might get the problem again and again with it, so you better go for the Lenovo and you might get some of the best for you.

I would suggest that you better go to the Apple Store and also you will be able to get the problem solve. So you better go to the store, they might tell you to give the laptop over there and you have to get the laptop with the problem. I think that if you give to the store then your laptop will be formatted and given back to you and also the data which will be there will be lost, so you better ask that what they will do, if they will format then take your data in backup disc. Going to the apple store you will be solve the problem for sure.

You just download snow leopard on the laptop and get the updates for it. I have done it the same, i was also facing the problem with the Lion OS. So you better get it done and also you will be able to install the software which you were not able to install on the Lion, so you better get it.

I have also heard about the problem of the Lion OS and also i was thinking to go for the Lion OS, but when i have seen the number of problem with the OS. So i have gone with the Snow Leapoad which is the best and also it is not having the problem to use it. When i have seen the review about the Lion then it was been said that it is been the best and also there is no OS like it, when the Lion OS comes with the Apple product then it is not good to use and also it is giving lot of the problem, i think the OS is not going proper with the apple products, so it should worked on it and made it better to use it.

The solution for the problem which you are getting is the update the Laptop and then also it is not working for you then you take to the service center. Over there it will solve and also you might be suggested to what to do it and also not to do it.