Thread: Official Dell drivers not working in Dell XPS 17 L702X

Official Dell drivers not working in Dell XPS 17 L702X

HI, I have downloaded and installed all the drivers from the official site to my Dell XPS 17 L702X laptop but still i am not able to get it what could be the problem as none of them were getting installed. See i have listed the error list that i have gotten with each and every driver.

Intel HD 3000 graphics driver -- does not install; "unsupported system".

NVIDIA driver -- fails to install; "no compatible hardware detected".

Audio drivers -- installs but I am not able to get audio.

In addition, same for others as well… I am not getting what exactly causing this problem in the machine but i am just fed up of this thing..! any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Official Dell drivers not working in Dell XPS 17 L702X

can you please let me know which operating system you have installed in your machine? Because it seems like surely there could be some problem with the operating system only.

I am not sure about the online drivers but still see I have installed the drivers from the driver disk that i have ordered from the dell and which cost me around 15 USD. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should also get one for yourself rather than installing driver downloaded online.

I am hoping as you must have installed windows 7 in your machine, thus first i would like to recommend you that you should try to uninstall all the drivers from the machine and then let the windows searched drivers for your machine, because whatever driver it will searched will the most efficient one and i am sure as they will not give you any error while installing.

Can you please let me know which operating system you have installed in your machine? Because it seems like surely there could be some problem with the operating system only.
    I am completely agree with the above user as surely there is some problem with the operating system that you have installed. No matter whichever you have installed but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to get it reinstalled once again and then see whether you are having such problem or not.

But still while installing the OS in the machine you should make sure whether you have installed it from the same disk or from the different disk? Because the OS setup that you are having in your machine might have been corrupted which could be causing problem…! Thus if possible try to clean install any operating system from other disk.