Thread: How to sync "sent items" between the iphone 3g and Mail

How to sync "sent items" between the iphone 3g and Mail

I have recently bought an iphone 3g and it has been working just great by now but then I just wanted to know is there a way to synchronize "sent items" between my phone and the Mail.app? actually I want the sent messages to be displayed on my mac when I am sending emails from my phone, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: How to sync "sent items" between the iphone 3g and Mail

I have recently bought an iphone 3g and it has been working just great by now but then I just wanted to know is there a way to synchronize "sent items" between my phone and the Mail.app? actually I want the sent messages to be displayed on my mac when I am sending emails from my phone, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I have been looking for the same but then I have not found any luck and I don’t think that there is really a way to do so by now but then I have found a no of people addressing the same to the apple support and even I am among the ones, I just wish that if they could come up with the same in their next update or release. I think that this is really a required feature to almost ever apple user. Let’s see what happens.

I think that I can help you out here because I have found a workaround for the same, if you want then you can set your sent mail with ccd to yourself in this way at least you will get a copy of what you have sent, I know that this is not actually a solution but then I think that you can try out the same till the apple guys come up with a solution for it, just go in to the mail and then enter the settings and there you can make the changes. I have been doing the same way. So just try it out and see if it helps you as well. Best of luck.

Yes there is no other solution for it, I mean that when we send a message than it is just displayed in the Exchange server but then there is no way of syncing it to the Mac Mail. I have also tried getting it to some other Sent items folder in Mail but then it did not worked out and I have not got any success for the same. I have been addressing the same to the apple but then I don’t think that they will be coming with a fix for the same soon.