Thread: How to recover Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 Bootloader Hard Brick Recovery

How to recover Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 Bootloader Hard Brick Recovery

There is a bit issue with Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0. It stuck on black screen after a update. I tried to recover that but it looks really complicated. I am not able to find a direct option through which I can instantly get access. At first the player was slow so I downloaded a firmware from web and tried installing it but it was halted. The device restarted and there is just a black screen. I want some help to recover the device from this black screen brick.

Carry the device to service center. Do not try to recover it on your own. You did that already and caused this problem. I had seen there are many recover process but none of them guarantee you 100% recovery. It is always good to stick with simple process so that you get a proper working device. But when you mess up with the internal firmware you face such problem.

You can download the stock rom from XDA that you can restore in the device. You might flashed wrong files due to which the device fails to start. To flash the rom you have to use ODIN. Boot the device in download mode by holding volume up + power key. The phone will start in download mode. Launch ODIN and add the flash files. Flash your phone and done. You will be able to restore the device to its original state.