Thread: iPhone 4 Home Button makes "Sticky" sound

iPhone 4 Home Button makes "Sticky" sound

I just get my precious iPhone 4 that I pre ordered on a site , but unfortunately When i try to press half left portion of this home button, it makes sticky sound. While there is no such kind of sound comes, when i press remaining portion of this home button. Otherwise this button works great without any issue. There is no other error or bug presents on this iPhone 4 but now i want to stop this sticky sound. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?? Please give me some advice to stop such unuseful sound.

Re: iPhone 4 Home Button makes "Sticky" sound

That does not look like a fault. I had this same issue with the older model. After getting such issue, i replace my iPhone 4s with another one. I used warranty card that i received at the time of buying it. Such a useful facility works and after replacing this iphone, i never got any such kind of problem. But i just replace it within three days. So, i haven't get any issue. May be you need to use same process to fix this issue. SO, hurry up to do this process.

Old iPhone mechanical button is not very robust, special iPhone that comes with the Apple has been makes such kind of sound. Yes, i agree that it makes like a click sound. As per my knowledge, still there is not any solutions presents on this issue. This button made with the metallic and hence i don't think that there is any possibility for avoiding such a sticky sound. You need to continue with that sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Old iPhone mechanical button is not very robust, speciall iphone that comes with the Apple has been makes such kind of sound. Yesm i agree that it makes like a click sound. As pe my knowledge, still there is not any solutions presents on this issue. This button made with the metallic and hence i don't think that there is any possibility for avoiding such a sticky sound. You need to continue with that sound.
    Same problem on my iPhone 4s. I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as the button is working fine. If button is works well, then why should there is necessary to avoid this sound. I don't think that there should be necessary to perform any complex issue on it to fix it. Yes, You can continoue with your Iphone.

If you really want to stop this sound, either set your iPhone to silent mode. Or you can be also try to set sound level of such button to lower stage. Its an alternative solution and will work to stop any such kind of unnecessary sound on your iPhone. If more query you can simply contact the official site expert person. They help to you for solving your query.