Thread: iPhone 4s - Is there a way to make the keyboard disappear in SMS App?

iPhone 4s - Is there a way to make the keyboard disappear in SMS App?

I used IPhone 4s in last few days and now i want to do something intrestings on it. Whenever i try to open Inbox in my SMS app, i found that the keyboard pop up immsideiately. I don't like to get this keyboard in this inbox of sms app. SOmetimes it will be more irretating to avoid this keyboard at the middel of the inbox message reading process. In landscape mode, because of this keyboard, i can't able to access long message in quick manner. Can anyone help to make the keyboard disappear in my installed sms app? Thanks for such a help.

re: iPhone 4s - Is there a way to make the keyboard disappear in SMS App?

I used same iPhone and when i am trying to read sms on it, same things happens. Initial stage i faced lot of such issue. Now, if any stage i want to read full message and disable or go away keyboard, i simply press on sms. It immediately comes on front of screen. This is helpful for me and it then disappear the keyboard on it. You can also try this.

You can also use the edit button in the upper right hand corner of this inbox. This edit option most of the time presents in sms app. Hence whatever app you used here, if it contains such a edit option, just select it. It show you message in full view and make the keyboard take away. Use this simple way that works to fix your keyboard disappear problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    You can also use the edit button in the upper right hand corner of this inbox. This edit option most of the time presents in sms app. Hence whatever app you used here, if it contains such a edit option, just select it. It show you message in full view and make the keyboard take away. Use this simple way that works to fix your keyboard disappear problem.
    keypad Cancel button is being also works to fix this complicated issue. You need to simply check the cancel button on your keyboard. Use it and exit your keypad. Its well for you. Try it and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Cancel button of this keypad is being also works to fix this complicated issue. YOu need to simply check the keyboard that will be provide such cancel button. Use it and exit your keypad. Its well for you. Try it and check its result.
    I don't think that there is no such kind of things necessary on it. In that case, you need to simply select hit sms screen and then go back in. It well for you and disappear your keyboard on it. Use it for getting quick result.

Re: iPhone 4s - Is there a way to make the keyboard disappear in SMS App?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    I don't think that there is no such kind of things necessary on it. In that case, you need to simply select hit sms screen and then go back in. It well for you and disappear your keyboard on it. Use it for getting quick result.
    Thanks for such a useful comments on this issue. I would be say that just hiiting the sms and keyboard take away is brillent idea. I tried it and yes, i got positive result. Anyone who faced such issue on there touchphone, can easily do this task.