Thread: Which is the best launcher for Kindle Fire

Which is the best launcher for Kindle Fire

I am looking for some launcher for Kindle Fire. Where can I find the same. I had seen my friends having android tablet and they are able to apply new launchers in it. But I cannot add anything in Kindle Fire. The store inside does not help much. I want to customize the entire look by adding a new launcher but things are not working well here. I want to customize it. There are many additional things which I want remove from the home screen.

Re: Which is the best launcher for Kindle Fire

The best one I think is ADW Launcher. This is the best launcher with all required features. It provide you many things. You have everything to customize as per your need. You can buy things in it and add. I think this is the only professional launcher available for Kindle Fire. It provide you option to add things on the home screen. You also have editor to customize the desktop as per your need. It has a icon editor through which you can customize the icon as per your need. Just try this once.

Kindle Fire is a android based tablet so there are many things. You can once try to go on Google Play. If you are able to access it then you can download many things. But if you are not getting any access then there is one more way for that. You have to download the apk file of any android launcher based on the android OS version and use it in the tablet. That will surely work I think. You will be able to get some good launchers on Kindle Fire.

There is one launcher which you can test. It is called as Zeam launcher. This launcher is really fast. Other might slow down your tablet because of excessive things inside it. But Zeam is really fast and fluid. This launcher works well and has ample of customization options to try on. You can change things as per your need. Just install this launcher and test back. I had tested a few on the kindle fire tablet among which I found Zeam as the best one among all.